We are an amateur women’s cycling team, focused on shredding corners and having fun. 100% of the team has roots in cyclocross, and we’re stoked to add in pavement. Our focus will be to grow and learn on the road in 2018, powered by the best coffee!
A mountain biker at heart, Christin loves all things two-wheeled, and recently fell for going fast in circles. Photo: Jon Nable
Molly is a recovering triathlete who prefers the company of cyclists, and has been known to jump into crits and cross races. (She’s also the author of the upcoming series, Shred Girls, out with Rodale next year!) Photo: Jon Nable
I am a native Vermonter and I love mountain biking, road biking and cyclocross. My husband and I met on a bike ride and since then cycling has allowed me to see so much of the world. I’m super excited to be on a crit team with a great group of ladies! Photo: Jon Nable
Jauron Vetter, also known as Roni, has been riding and racing bikes since 2010. Her main discipline is cyclocross, but she is excited to give criterium and road racing a go! Besides racing bikes, she is the chef/owner of Jake’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Bakery in Nashua, NH. Photo: Jon Nable
My name is Melissa, I come from a running/mountain biking background and decided to give road racing a try. I am super excited to be on a team with like minded ladies and am looking forward to learning new skills, as well as potentially podium-ing a Cat 4 race! Photo: Jon Nable
Mira Fowler has been racing cyclocross for three seasons, and has been riding bikes her whole life. She loves to mountain bike and downhill in her free time. Mira is a three time JAM Fund grant recipient, and rides for NCC for cyclocross. She often volunteers for the NCC junior cyclocross camp and program. This will be her first year racing crits/road, and she is very excited to be joining the BikeReg-Shred Girls team!
Emily is our remote shredder. She’ll be racing MTBs in her home state of CO before brushing off the crit rust to meet us in Chicago for Intelligentsia.
Our biggest thanks to the sponsors backing our race calendar:
- BikeReg.com: the most efficient registration and event management platform for event directors and athletes
- Share Coffee Roasters: the best coffee, delivered. Carefully sourced based on cup quality, environmental stewardship, and traceability. Coffee even Rapha employees love.
- TW Metals: a leading global distributor of Specialty Metals
- SER Exposition Services: a full-service contractor providing streamlined convention, exposition, and trade show management in the Northeast
- CCNS: personalized training for endurance athletes, physiological testing, and nutritional consulting
- Shred Girls: a book series and brand that gets young girls and preteens into riding
- Black Rabbit Brewery: brewery & farmstand, coming late 2018! Southwick, MA
- Craft Sportswear: functional clothing for optimal performance
- Mad Alchemy: the best embrocation, chamois cream, & sock doping
- Blinders Optics: shades for adventure!
- Kask Helmets: the best helmets around
- Highway Two: marketing and delivering authentic, category leading brands to the North American cycling community